Stunning Smiles Private Care Savings Plan
An affordable alternative for those without dental insurance
Exclusive membership program with our office
Annual membership = quality dental care for less than a dollar a day
- 2 Professional preventative dental cleanings per year
- 2 Doctor examinations per year
- 1 Complete annual digital x-ray series per year
- Advanced Oral Cancer Screening (1 per year or as needed based on risk)
- 1 Emergency Exam with necessary x-rays per year
- 20% Savings on Periodontal Procedures
- 15% Savings on Restorative Dentistry (includes dental implants)
- 10% Savings on Cosmetic Dentistry
- $500 off Invisalign Accelerated Treatment Package
- 50% off Professional Teeth Whitening
- One payment of $339*
- Four consecutive monthly payments of $99 (total $396)
- Each additional family member $319 or 4 payments of $89
- Children 13 & under $279 or 4 payments of $79
*Receive a $25 Amazon gift card with 1st year membership purchase. Limit one per family and valid only with one-time payment option
Unlike Dental Insurance, with your membership there are:
- No yearly maximums
- No waiting periods
- No deductibles
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No pre-authorization requirements
- FREE consultations
Use your membership plan immediately and get the Dental Treatment you have been putting off
Why Become a Member & Go to the Dentist Regularly?
- Dental Care is a KEY part of overall health
- Stop putting dental care off because of fear or money
- We believe the best dentistry is the Least Amount! – Regular dental exams and cleanings will prevent future dental problems
- We will SAVE you $$ by seeing you consistently each year
- The confidence of a Healthy, Attractive Smile will help you Socially & Professionally
- Dental Savings Plan members save up to $416 off our Out of Pocket Fees on twice yearly preventative dental visits.
Why Choose Us?
- Our Reputation for Top-Notch Painless Dentistry
- Caring & Friendly Team Caters to Busy Professionals & Families
- Multiple Services & Treatments Provided by Dr. Racanelli
- Beautiful Natural Looking Cosmetic Dentistry
- State of the Art Technology that makes dentistry easier than ever before
- Affordable Financial Options including financing for qualified patients
- Dr. Racanelli is Ivy League Trained & has been voted by his peers as a Top Dentist in Las Vegas for 2016 & 2017, as featured in Desert Companion Magazine and MYVEGAS Magazine Readers Choice Top Dentist 2017
Reasons to Love Stunning Smiles:
Our Team, Your Dental Family
A big part of our office culture is to treat our patients like family. Our team and doctor will take time to get to know you and look forward to building a long-term relationship.
Simply put, our mission is to WOW our patients and elevate the dental experience in Las Vegas. The patient experience at Stunning Smiles is centered around 3 main pillars – Welcoming & Attentive Customer Service, Quality Painless Dentistry, and State of the Art Technology & Techniques.
Dr. Racanelli’s philosophy is that using advanced Technology, Techniques & Materials will help patents overcome and erase the memories of painful and unpleasant past dental visits. Gone are the unpleasant tastes & smells, painful needles and rough noisy drills & instruments of yesterday’s dental appointments.
Some of the technology that we employ to make your dental care painless, efficient and (dare we say?) pleasant include:
1 Visit Metal-free Dentistry with CEREC OmniCam Technology.
Fix a broken tooth or replace an ugly black metal filing in about an hour. This advanced technology allows Dr. Racanelli to restore your teeth with natural porcelain in 1 sitting without any messy impressions, temporary teeth or inconvenient 2nd appointment.
Digital X-Rays. Our advanced digital x-ray systems offer super low radiation and increased clarity for early detection of dental problems like new cavities, gum disease and old failing fillings and crowns. Many patients are concerned about radiation exposure from dental examinations but a full set of digital x-rays (taken for New Patients and then every 3-5 years) contains less radiation than an airport security check.
Lasers. We use Lasers to help treat your gum disease painlessly and non-invasively. Do you have gum disease? If you haven’t had regular thorough dental cleanings and your gums are red, puffy, sore, sensitive and/or bleed when brushing or flossing, chances are you do. But the goods news is that our expert hygienists can easily treat you using Lasers to zap out your gum infection in 1-2 visits and help you feel clean and healthy again.
3D Scanning with the iTero Element. No more goopy impressions and a 3D smile and bite simulation! Do your teeth and bite look or feel different than a few years ago? Changes in your bite can make your teeth more prone to cracking, gum recession, sensitivity and even cavities. We help patients everyday to get their teeth back into their proper position using Invisalign Clear Aligner Therapy. Ask about a complimentary 3D Scan and Simulation to see if you are experiencing any of these problems.