Porcelain Veneers Las Vegas
Everything You Need To Know About Porcelain Veneers (1)
The cosmetic dental industry has come a long way from simple conventional dental procedures to maintain the overall health of teeth to include comprehensive cosmetic procedures to enhance the aesthetic aspects of teeth. From composite bonding to dental veneers, there are a number of techniques to fix and improve the anomalies and issues of an individual’s teeth, to make them look flawless and beautiful.
Dental veneers are one of the most commonly used techniques to correct teeth issues. And there are many kinds of dental veneers depending on the material being used in its manufacture. The popularly used material, preferred by patients all over the world, and particularly in Summerlin and Las Vegas, is porcelain (2), because of the many benefits it brings with it.
Before we get in to what those benefits are, let’s take a brief look at the story of porcelain veneers Las Vegas, including what they are and how they were invented.
What are porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers are basically thin shells of medical grade ceramic that are used to correct teeth deformities, by attaching to the front portion of teeth. In such a way, the noticeable distortion or deformity on the surface of the teeth is fixed thereby transforming a smile to a more beautiful one.
One of the reasons why they are so popular is the fact that they are specifically created for each individual’s needs, taking in to consideration the specific texture and colour of his or her teeth. For the same reason they closely resemble the natural appearance of a person’s teeth and enamel.
If you are looking to get some kind of teeth deformity corrected with porcelain veneers Las Vegas has a number of highly qualified cosmetic dentists who can literally transform your world.
Porcelain veneers go way back through decades. They were first used in the film industry during its development stages around a hundred years ago. It was in the late 1920s that a doctor named Charles Pincus thought of porcelain veneers as a way to enhance the appearance of actors and actresses on screen.
Back then, Dr. Pincus used to apply temporary flawless front screens to the actors’ teeth which made them have seemingly flawless smiles, thereby creating the stereotypical trademark of beauty in Hollywood.
However, back then there was no sufficient technology to permanently fix the porcelain veneers.
Later on a stronger bonding surface for the veneers to stay on was invented using mild acidic solutions. It was from there that porcelain veneers took a massive upward curve to more advanced solutions and technologies like digital imaging systems and stronger porcelain solutions, and have now become one of the most popular dental correction methods.
When it comes to porcelain veneers Las Vegas has a myriad of high quality cosmetic dental service providers who can help correct just about any kind of deformity associated with your teeth. Some of the most common issues that porcelain veneers are used to correct include:
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Minor alignment issues and;
Any patient with any of the above teeth anomalies can approach cosmetic dentists to receive treatment with porcelain veneers Las Vegas. One of the most sought after cosmetic dentist for porcelain veneers in Las Vegas is Dr. Richard Racanelli. Dr. Racanelli and his team have over 700+ 5 stars reviews from very happy patients.
Here are a few criteria that patients are required to fulfil in order to experience a smoother treatment process. For one, patients are required to have a strong commitment to maintain regular and proper oral hygiene. Only then can the natural teeth enamel be healthy enough to withstand veneer treatments.
Besides that patients need to have realistic cosmetic goals as well that can communicate with their cosmetic dentists so that they can achieve it easily.
Now let’s see what exactly drives the popularity of porcelain veneers Las Vegas.
Benefits of porcelain veneers
One of the most obvious benefits of porcelain veneers is the aesthetic appeal they offer. They can change unappealing smiles with chipped, cracked or stained teeth to vibrant, bright and confident smiles. Besides that the following are some other benefits of porcelain dental veneers:
- Long lasting – As long as they are properly maintained with appropriate oral hygiene habits, porcelain veneers can last for as long as 10 to 15 years.
- Most natural looking results – As porcelain veneers are specifically made according to the personal needs of each individual and as close to the natural colour and texture of the person’s teeth, porcelain veneers offer the most natural looking results.
- Quick and simple procedure – Being a cosmetic enhancement procedure, you’d think it would require multiple visits to the cosmetic dentist. But porcelain dental veneers can be easily affixed in as less as two visits.
- Stain resistant texture – Once porcelain veneers are affixed permanently on to the teeth, you don’t have to worry about further staining, unlike natural teeth. This means that you get to enjoy beverages like coffee or tea or any other products that may otherwise cause staining, without a thought about your pearly whites
- Durability – Porcelain veneers are known for their strength and durability. They are not prone to breakage or chipping or any other kinds of damage that may affect natural teeth. Hence, you can enjoy eating food that may involve some extra work to be done by your teeth.
- No downtime – Porcelain veneer placement requires only one or two visits to the cosmetic dentist. And once the placement procedure is done, the main advantage is that there is absolutely no downtime or recovery time needed. The patients are allowed to carry on with their daily work and activities soon after the procedure.
- Supplementary treatments – Porcelain veneer placement is not something that requires excessive physical exertion by the patient. Hence, it can be combined with other treatments like teeth whitening for example to achieve improved results.
Apart from all these benefits, there is one important benefit associated with porcelain veneers and that is a significant improvement in the confidence level.
If you are looking to get aesthetic dental enhancements with porcelain veneers Las Vegas has the best options for you!